Kumar Metal Industries Pvt. Ltd. is a prestigious company that implements a quality policy to assure top quality in all the products as well as services. We leverage on this policy to ensure confirmation of various parameters to the globally accepted practices and codes. The mentioned parameters include certification, equipment design, manufacturing, material procurement, material selection and testing. The quality policy complies with the below mentioned codes and certifications. Also, you can check out brouchers of Kumar Metal Industries Pvt. Ltd. after these codes and certifications.
ISO 9001-2008 Certification: Our quality policy is in conformity with ISO 9001-2008. It is certified by the Notifying Body ICS certification that is accredited by JAS-ANZ of Australia & New Zealand.
CE-PED & Machinery Certification: Kumar Metal Industries Pvt. Ltd. has the approval for designing and producing avant-garde Pressure Vessels as per the European Council's Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC & Machinery Directive 98/37/EC, by the European Notifying Body
ATEX: We produce process equipment by using innovative fabrications facilities. All the equipment are tested as well as certified for use in potentially explosive atmosphere. These are approved under the ATEX Directive 94/09/EC, by the European Notifying Body.
For Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel and Alloy Steel, we implement ASME, TEMA and other national, international codes. European PED & Machinery Directive- CE, Gost-R, BS & IS are also followed.
- SMAW: Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- MIG: Metal Inert Gas Welding
- GTAW: Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
Objectives of Quality Policy followed by Kumar Metal Industries Pvt. Ltd.
The types of Non Destructive Tests carried out from ANSI level II as per ASME Sec V are as follows:
- All machines are passed after successful trail runs to guarantee the relevant operating limits of all the physical aspects.
- Every welding process is as per the WPS and PQR as per ASME sec IX and EN 287/288
- Hydraulics and Vessels are tested according to ASME sec VIII div 1 to Para UG 100.
- Painting System Procedure as per the NACE standards are followed for the range of Equipment and Piping of carbon steel
- PED requirements are met in all our products and they are CE marked by the recognized inspection bodies.
- Stage wise inspection is done on pressure equipment and related products.
- The received raw material are tested physically as well as chemically to ascertain compliance with ASME standards.
- The stainless steel equipment are pickled and then passivated to the standards of ASME.
- We design, manufacture / produce and test the equipment according to ASME Sec VIII Div 1 requirements.
- We provide "inspection document folder" along with the products.
- Dye penetrant testing
- Eddy Current test
- Magnetic Particle testing
- Positive Material identification
- Radiography testing
- Ultrasonic testing
|KUMAR METAL INDUSTRIES PVT. LTD.|
|Plot No. 7, Mira Co. Op. Indl Estate, W.e. Highway, Opp Amar Palace Hotel, Mira Road East, Mira Bhayandar - 401104, Maharashtra, India|
Name : Mr Aditya Manaktala Designation : (Director)
Accepts only Export inquiries